NORMOCIS400 is the unique and complete food supplement, at physiological dosage, useful in hyperhomocysteinemia control, a risk factor for the development of vascular diseases.
It is also suggested in the pre-conceptional period (at least 3 months before conception) and during pregnancy, as it contains 400mcg of folate, the essential substance able to reduce neural tube defect risks.
Its formulation is based on folate (acid (6S) -5- methyltetrahydrofolate), methylcobalamin (vitamin B12), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2), betaine and zinc, very important substances for the correct homocysteine metabolism.
5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid (5-MTHF) is a metabolically active source of folate that is:
- 95–98% of both serum and red cell folate
- the essential form in which folates are stored in the body
- an immediately and completely bioavailable source of folate
- the only source of folate that can cross the blood-brain barrier
It is also ideal:
- in cases of genetic defect to MTHFR as the folate cycle continues to work
- when I have to avoid, with chronic therapies, the accumulation of non-metabolized folic acid
DissoFol-Zn® technology guarantees a better absorption of active ingredients and therefore increases their availability.
GLUTEN AND LACTOSE FREE
Ingredients suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Package: 30 tablets
Nutraceutical approaches to homocysteine lowering in hypertensive subjects at low cardiovascular risk: a multicenter, randomized clinical trial.
One 1,05 g tablet contains:
- 400 mcg of folate - 6(S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (200 %NRVs*)
- 3 mg of vitamin B6 (214 %NRVs*)
- 5 mcg of vitamin B12 (200 %NRVs*)
- 2.4 mg of vitamin B2 (171 %NRVs*)
- 12.5 mg of zinc (125 %NRVs*)
- 250 mg of bethaine
*NVRs: Nutritional References Values (for adults) for vitamins and mineral salts according to Reg. (UE) n.1169/2011.
Dosage and use
Take one tablet a day on an empty stomach with water.
The tablets is divisible to facilitate its fragmentation in case of swallowing problems.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Keep out of the reach of children under three years of age. Food supplements are not intended as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Consult your physician or a pharmacist in case of side side effects occur.
Store in a cool (preferably below 25°C) and dry place protected from humidity, heat sources and direct sunlight. The expiration date refers to perfectly preserved and undamaged packages.